SMALL BUSINESS WORKSHOPS | FOUNDERS MINDSET FOR THE RECOVERY - TOOLS, HELP & SUPPORT FOR YOU & YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW AGAIN IN 2021 FROM CAROL GLOVER (CAROL GLOVER COACHING), JAMIE LEWIS (PEGGY'S & KIKI TIKI'S) & MILES PETTIT (NOA BAKEHOUSE)
This session is to support Small Business Owners in moving forwards again after this most difficult year, with tips around who, what and where can help:
- Set you and your business up for the new future, now.
- Find trusted help and input, that’s free & easy to access.
- This is not your problem to solve alone. What do you need, right now (discussion topic)
- Tips on mindset, thinking differently and trusting your gut, to help you stay motivated, future focused and open to new thinking
- Prioritise your own wellbeing and keep you and your team motivated.
Play your part creating a mutually supportive network for growth and support.
- Set you and your business up for success in 2021 and beyond.
For tips, how to and real life learnings on Isle of Man, join 3 Founders: Coach, Mentor & Maverick Maker, Carol Glover, Jamie Lewis of Peggy’s, Kiki’s & Extra Fancy Events and Miles Pettit of Noa Bakehouse & Market Hall Café.
Nothing is off limits, so if you have a question, idea or suggestion that will help you, your business and the Isle of Man Economy recover more quickly in the coming months bring it, ask it and help us rebuild collective, collaborative confidence and opportunities for growth for our SME businesses.
Click here to book
ADD TO MY CALENDAR