Small Business Workshops - Digital Marketing: Understanding & Using Data Analytics
In partnership with the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce, Business Isle of Man are running Small Business Workshops, designed and delivered by some of the Island's top talent.
The workshop presenters have all set up and run their own successful small businesses and are well equipped to share their knowledge and experience.
The next in the series is based on Digital Marketing: Understanding & Using Data Analytics, delivered by Jess LeMerle from Afundi.
This workshop is ideal for small businesses who are looking to make data driven decisions by collecting and reviewing data in order to make improvements and grow their online presence.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Identifying business and marketing objectives
- Engagement verse conversion metrics
- Making measurement a priority
- Google Analytics: How to set up your analytics to work for you
- Google Analytics: Specific techniques and reports
- Google Analytics: Which stats matter
- Social Media Analytics: Facebook Page Insights
- Social Media Analytics: LinkedIn Analytics
- Social Media Analytics: Instagram & Twitter Analytics
- Collecting actionable metrics
- Analysis requirements and reports
- Making sense of the results
- Action plans
Click below more information about the event and to register.
ADD TO MY CALENDAR