Small Business Workshops - Digital Marketing: Website Basics
In partnership with the Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce, Business Isle of Man are running Small Business Workshops, designed and delivered by some of the Island's top talent.
The workshop presenters have all set up and run their own successful small businesses and are well equipped to share their knowledge and experience.
The next in the series is based on Digital Marketing: Website Basics, delivered by Jess LeMerle from Afundi.
This workshop is ideal for small businesses who are looking for a new website or those who want to maintain or enhance their current website. The session will answer all of the popular questions to do with design, development and how to drive traffic to your website.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- The importance of a website
- Choosing between a website builder versus a website developer (agency)
- Popular platforms including WordPress, Wix and more
- Design and aesthetics
- Content, rich media and SEO
- Understanding functionality
- Usability of a website and its importance
- Call to actions and lead generation/sales techniques
- Maintenance and hosting
- How to ensure your website stays relevant
- Driving traffic to your website
- Website trends in 2021
Click below for more information and to register.
ADD TO MY CALENDAR