We have designed our website so that the information and resources provided can be used by people of all abilities and disabilities. We are working hard to ensure that this site is as accessible as possible.
We aim to conform to the WCAG 2 accessibility guidelines of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the whole site meets this, it is an ongoing process and some content may not yet reach the standards in all areas. Your feedback is really important to helping us do this. If you are unable to view an area or would like to provide feedback, please contact our team.
This Accessibility Statement provides an overview of the accessibility features we have implemented on this website:
- Visual Presentation: This website uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences.
- The text size is relative, allowing you to adjust the size of the text in your browser.
- Navigation Aids: All pages have appropriate relational links to provide additional navigation
Useful links that may also assist:
- Getting started with the Internet? BBC WebWise will assist if you need help getting started online
- Visit the BBC's My Web My Way pages for more information and help about changing your browser settings or view the links below for specific areas.
The following links can assist with amending the page view if you are struggling to see this in the current format:
- Change the text and background colours
- Make your computer speak text aloud
- Make your text larger
- How to change your fonts
- If you are registered blind you can find out about screen readers and talking browsers at BBC My Web My Way
If you find a keyboard and mouse hard to use please view the following:
- Find out how to make your mouse easier to use
- Find out how to use your keyboard to control your mouse
- Find out about alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
We welcome suggestions and feedback to improve accessibility on this website. If you are experiencing any difficulties accessing the information set out on our pages, please contact us.